Have you staggered out of the holiday season in more debt than you’d care to mention? A silent killer of mental health, debt can feel shameful and insurmountable, but using the six steps in this episode, you CAN get out of debt and be debt free forever!
The question is, how badly do you really want it?
You can download my six steps to getting out of debt here.
- [02.49] A real-life story of debt
- [07.46] Know your expenses
- [10.38] Know your debt
- [12.19] Making space between your income and your expenses
- [13.59] Changing the way you think about debt
- [14.42] Begin to pay off your debt
- [16.16] Staying out of debt
Related posts and episodes
- How to close the gap between budget and reality
- The Road to Poor – Part 1: Getting out of debt
- You CAN have anything you want
- The controversial advice I give people in debt
- Your car’s costing you R8,6m – here’s how…
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“Debt is a huge cause of anxiety and stress.” – Lisa Linfield
“I want to tell you that you can get out of debt, that it is going to be okay, and you can build good habits.” – Lisa Linfield
“There is no quick fix to getting out of debt.” – Lisa Linfield
“Most people will budget in months where they are starting to see the light of less pressure with their respect to money.” – Lisa Linfield
“You cannot fix an income problem with cutting more expenses.” – Lisa Linfield
“I believe with every breath in my body that every human being CAN be financially free.” – Lisa Linfield