Is your income irregular? With some months where you earn BIG, and some months where you earn nothing?
When one of the biggest causes of financial stress is having an inconsistent income (and not being able to plan your work and personal expenses), you won’t regret taking the steps outlined in today’s episode.
These five steps will help you smooth your personal income, even if your work income is all over the place!
- [00.59] The challenges of a ‘lumpy’ income
- [02.35] A solution: the income smoother
- [04.43] Average tax rate
- [07.00] Working out your average income
- [08.05] Business expenses
Related posts and episodes
- How to close the gap between budget and reality
- Six steps to getting out of debt… forever
- But… I’ve always been bad at money!
- How do I get my money under control?
- The F*ck It Fund
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“When you have a separate bank account for work and for personal life, what ends up happening is that it’s actually quite a lot easier to track expenses.” – Lisa Linfield
“Come what may, you have to pay tax.” – Lisa Linfield
“The biggest single advantage of a regular income is that you can plan your money.” – Lisa Linfield