Does life these days seem to be a never-ending list of bills to pay? With our stress levels rising more and more, it’s time to look at the REAL reasons we do what we do…
Budgets don’t work… but I’ll give you a strategy for what does.
- [01.35] Understanding the REAL reason: unpredictability!
- [04.44] The problem with budgets
- [09.21] Understanding patterns
- [13.07] Mindfulness
- [14.54] The steps of the forecasting system
- [24.03] In summary – embrace the process!
Related posts and episodes
- Managing inconsistent income with the income smoother
- How to close the gap between budget and reality
- The F*ck It Fund
- How to use Parkinson’s Law to have more money
- The powerful insight of your bank statement and calendar
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“There is never a human being whose expenses are the same every single month.” – Lisa Linfield
“In all the examples that I look at, there actually is enough money in the entire year period.” – Lisa Linfield
“First and foremost, your money is more predictable than you think. Secondly, that within a year these same patterns are going to repeat themselves.” – Lisa Linfield
“You have to know your patterns in order to be able to know what’s going to happen in your expenses.” – Lisa Linfield
“If you embrace this process, you are absolutely able to do it. All of us are able to do it.” – Lisa Linfield