What did you buy when you last blew the budget? If you’re looking for the motivation to stick to it, then the F*ck It Fund is your new secret weapon.
In today’s episode you’ll find tools to help you build a budget, as well as stick to it, so that you can have the money that enables you to CHOOSE – IF you want to work, where you work, and when, so that you can follow your dreams.
To create a budget, head over to www.workingwomenswealth.com/budget and pick up the free expense tracking and planning budget spreadsheet as well as my video on how to use it.
- [01.27] First things first
- [03.14] The Secret – the F*ck It Fund
- [09.13] Trade Down
- [15.32] The Rocket Fuel – Your Why and Why Not
- [18.12] Spend to zero
- [19.39] Recap
Related Posts and Episodes
- The often spoken about but very misunderstood fortress for financial freedom
- The Brain Hack you can use to grow your wealth on autopilot
- The human way to manage your monthly expenses
- One thing you CAN do
- The little known, easily fixable reason most people aren’t financially free
Invest with Working Women’s Wealth
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“Remember your income needs to be more than your monthly expenses, and if it isn’t you need a side hustle.” – Lisa LInfield
“No matter how much you have, if you spend more, you will have nothing.” – Lisa Linfield
“If you don’t spend money when it’s not worth it, and doesn’t make a huge difference in your life, then you will have way more money to spend on things that are worth it to you.” – Lisa Linfield
“Question every assumption.” – Lisa Linfield
“Every cent DOES matter, either because, saved over a while it’ll give you the ability to buy something you REALLY want, or because invested over a long time, it can make the difference of financial freedom or not.” – Lisa Linfield
“Sticking to a budget, like sticking to a diet, is short term ‘pain’ for long term gain.” – Lisa Linfield