Do you resist making a budget? Whilst the words ‘boring’ and ‘time-consuming’ are the ones most commonly associated with budgeting, it is potentially your strongest friend on the road to financial freedom. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that it’s the key to being to live now AND save for the future.
Listen to today’s episode to find out how setting your budget helps you build your fortress for financial freedom.
- [03.01] How tracking your expenses is part of building your fortress.
- [07.08] How setting your budget builds your fortress.
- [11.54] How to use your budget to protect you in the heat of the moment!
- [14.10] How to use your budget to protect you from money leakages.
Get access to my free Spend tracker and planner (otherwise known as my budget spreadsheet), along with the video link that explains how to use it to reach financial freedom.
Related posts and episodes
- The powerful insight of your bank statement and calendar
- The human way to manage your monthly expenses
- The little known secret to living now AND saving for the future
- How much should you have saved by now?
- Two ways to manage unexpected expenses
Debt Free For Life Is Starting In March!
Sign up to get on the waiting list to be the first in line for my new course Debt Free For Life.
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“I always say that the biggest factor of wealth is not income, expenses and investment. It’s mindset.” – Lisa Linfield
“Tracking your expenses increases your mindfulness.” – Lisa Linfield
“What does my spending say about what I REALLY value?” – Lisa Linfield