Has your debt dug you a hole deeper than you’d planned? Dig yourself free! And make getting out of it a priority this year.
But first, it’s important to understand why being in debt truly IS the Road to Poor, and then you can learn how to minimise the cost of it. In this episode, I discuss ways to do just that.
As Albert Einstein said – “Compound Interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it… he who doesn’t, pays it”. And whether negative or positive, It all adds up.
- [01.48] The New Year’s Challenge
- [03.35] Step 1 – Understanding the cost of debt.
- [08.48] Minimising the cost of debt
- [10.37] But what about house and car debt?
- [12.04] The Road to Poor
Please do let me have any feedback via direct message on my Instagram page, the Facebook Working Women’s Wealth page, or there’s a voice-message app on the www.workingwomenswealth.com website page. Your feedback matters so much to me, and helps me to answer your questions.
Related posts and episodes
- How to prevent holiday debt
- The dirty on debt
- Investing vs. paying off debt
- It’s time to get back on track
- The human way to manage your monthly expenses
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“As the saying goes, we tend to overestimate what we can achieve in the short term and underestimate what we can do in the long term.” – Lisa Linfield
“Let’s be clear, there is no debt that is ‘good’ debt because all of it costs you a huge amount as you pay it off.” – Lisa Linfield