Were your plans for 2020 derailed by the year that’s been? Mine too, twenty PLENTY of them! And with only a third of the year left, it’s time to get back on track. So, dust the cobwebs from your dreams, and turn your Netflix-shaped eyes towards the action steps required to reach your goals.
But reaching your goals is going to require that you get your mind around a change in perspective or thinking, that then will need to be supported by some actions of change. I explain it all in this week’s episode.
And so, here’s a challenge for you as we race towards 2020’s finishing line – If there’s something you want to change, get your thinking right and change it. But just choose ONE thing. And… GO!
- [02.14] A challenge to bring you closer to living your best life.
- [03.34] The power of building a plan of action:
- Prioritise ONE thing
- Get an accountability partner or group
- Don’t focus on what you need to DO, focus on how you need to THINK
Related posts and episodes
- Change your money thinking, change your life.
- The power in quick brave targets.
- How to fast track financial freedom at any age.
- Procrastination – 6 steps to beating it!
- Setting and achieving your goals with goal expert Brittany Hoopes.
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“There was something that was common for all of them. It all required getting their mind around a change in perspective or thinking, that needed to be supported by some actions of change.” – Lisa Linfield