How much of what you earn do you give away? And whilst giving (or tithing) isn’t optional, (in the flawed and poverty-stricken world that we live in), many questions arise on the actual logistics of giving.
With a complex topic like giving money, there is no right or wrong answer, there is only personal opinion. In today’s episode are the guidelines that I give on the subject.
Most importantly though, it all comes down to the main core principle – the motivation of your heart…
- [06.23] Principle 1 – Giving isn’t optional.
- [11.20] Principle 2 – Give willingly.
- [13.27] Principle 3 – Give generously.
- [13.47] Principle 4 – Give where you feel called to.
- [15.20] Giving to family.
Related posts and episodes
- How to reframe your money beliefs
- The challenge of giving your kids the best
- Choosing financial freedom
- The power in a dream with MaZwane
- Courageous Conversations with Kim Potgieter
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“This whole subject of giving money is an unbelievably difficult one, because there is no right or wrong, there’s just personal opinion.” – Lisa Linfield
“Giving is not optional.” – Lisa Linfield
“It’s so fundamental to what I believe, it’s not even a plus or minus emotion. It’s a debit order that goes off every month.” – Lisa Linfield (On tithing)
“If you are going to be really angry about giving, don’t.” – Lisa Linfield