In the story of your life, are you the victim or the heroine? There is power in the stories you choose, just as there is in choosing financial freedom.
Defined by the choices you make from moment to moment, YOU get to decide whether you choose financial freedom or money stress.
- [11.32] Financial freedom is a choice you make, not an income you earn
- [12.40] Financial freedom truly is a choice you make every minute of the day.
- [14.32] Financial freedom asks “What now?” not “Why me?”
Related posts and episodes
- Out of the shadows to your Strongest Story
- The often spoken about but very misunderstood fortress for financial freedom
- Reprioritising for financial ease and confidence with Donna Mc Callum
- How to fast track financial freedom at any age
- The little known, easily fixable reason most people aren’t financially free
Get your free download – 6 things you need to know about investing
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“Stepping outside of myself and seeing my life as a story, with me as the heroine allows me to reframe the story I tell myself.” – Lisa Linfield
“It comes down to a saying I live by… it’s all about the AND.” – Lisa Linfield
“You can choose to spend or you can choose to save.” – Lisa Linfield
“The trap I see too many people fall into is to believe that they are so far behind, that nothing they do will make a difference, and so they carry on spending.” – Lisa Linfield
“You are the heroine of your own story.” – Lisa Linfield
“Every heroine’s story looks dazzling in summary, and mundane when stretched into minutes and seconds and the thoughts in her head.” – Lisa Linfield
“Financial freedom is a choice – a choice that ends up giving you the freedom of more choices.” – Lisa Linfield