What if success is not random? What if there is a science behind HOW to achieve it? According to research, that’s exactly the case. It IS possible for people like you and me to reach great heights!
Today I’m going to do the work for you, and summarise the findings of researchers to create a checklist that will help you achieve your WILDEST dreams.
- [02.48] Why we don’t achieve our goals
- [05.54] Research finding #1 – Professor Edwin Locke
- [09.15] Research finding #2 – Professor Rick Snyder
- [14.24] Research finding #3 – Angela Duckworth
- [18.22] Research finding #4 – James Clear
- [20.00] A checklist
Related posts and episodes
- Change your money thinking, change your life
- The power in a dream with MaZwane
- It’s not over
- The little known determinant of success – hope
- Resilience: overcoming the impossible with Gloria Mitchell
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“If you are believing bad things about your ability to achieve a goal, then you will never ever achieve it.” – Lisa Linfield
“Your goals cannot be a ‘to do list’ for the day.” – Lisa Linfield
“We need to create a habit of consistency.” – Lisa Linfield