When things don’t work out in the timeline that you expect them to, do you feel compelled to give up on your dreams? Don’t. It’s not over.
In today’s episode I talk about why we stop dreaming, and what quality (as well as its key ingredients) you need more of to increase your chances of being successful.
Have faith and don’t give up. It’s not over, something good is coming.
- [01.26] The journey of Working Women’s Wealth.
- [03.47] Life’s curveballs.
- [04.39] The challenges of a timeline.
- [05.38] It’s not over.
- [06.58] Hope and its relationship to success.
- [09.56] Why we stop dreaming.
- [13.47] Faith.
Related posts and episodes
- The power in a dream with MaZwane
- Success and the fear of failure
- Beating the stuff that triggers you
- Two things we need, but hate building – perseverance and resilience
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“This life is a marathon, not a sprint.” – Lisa Linfield
“It’s been proven that the more hope you have in life, the more chance you have of achieving your success.” – Lisa Linfield
“Have faith that whatever it is you want, there’s a reason you need to be where you are now – to build strength, to build knowledge, to build self-awareness, to build patience, to build empathy, to build persistence, to build the resilience to keep on going.” – Lisa Linfield
“The real obstacle is that we fear more hurt.” – Lisa Linfield