Did your parents ever tell you that money doesn’t grow on trees? What if I told you that they were wrong? Money DOES grow on trees, and I’m living proof.
In this week’s episode I give you the three steps that I used to become financially free, so that you too can start to grow your money tree.
[01.46] The ‘show and tell’ nature of social media
[04.23] An ancient parable
[09.55] Your own money story
[12.15] Choose to build a never-ending money tree
[13.34] Three assumptions at the heart of what we think we know about money
[16.48] The four steps you need to take to build your money tree
Related posts and episodes
- 163 How to recognise a financial investment that may lead to loss
- 221 Offshore investing with Naledi Makiwane
- 180 The four foundations of investing
- 168 From debt to investing in Property, Shares and Bitcoin with Vix Munro
- 162 Investing offshore in physical property and business with Lauren Cohen
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“The ‘world out there’ tells us these show and tell displays of brand-name things are what we require to feel rich.” – Lisa Linfield
“Investing is a never-ending money tree.’ – Lisa Linfield
“Building the skill to handle money is exactly like building fitness for a marathon – it takes time.” – Lisa Linfield
“Don’t give up just because you weren’t born to wealth. It absolutely is possible to build your own money tree.”
“You can have anything you want, but you can’t have EVERYTHING.” – Lisa Linfield