With hidden fees that could eat away at your investment growth, have you asked your investment manager about the fees that you’re paying on your investments?
In this week’s episode are some of the ‘tricks’ that the industry uses, and how you could LITERALLY have half the money you should have over time if your fees are not up to speed
[01.28] The investment fees landscape.
[05.15] What it means for the fees you pay.
[06.14] Two of the common things that seem to confuse people.
[09.37] All the fees you will pay for investments.
Related posts and episodes
- How to recognise a financial investment that may lead to loss
- Understanding the different types of investments or assets
- The decision tree you need to choose your investment
- How you should structure your investments in a marriage
- Optimising tax on your investments
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“It doesn’t matter how great your investments perform, if all the fees that are taken off by all the pieces of the value chain amount to a lot of money, you can end up having very little real growth in your investments.” – Lisa Linfield
‘The first thing that you need to know about investment fees and understanding your investment fees, is that it is not simple.” – Lisa Linfield
“The most important thing is to look at it holistically.” – Lisa Linfield
“The total growth number is good, and it’s good to know because it’s what you’re going to retire on.” – Lisa Linfield
“Remember to get what you pay for.” – Lisa Linfield
“You can LITERALLY have half the money you should have over time (or less) if your fees are not up to speed.” – Lisa Linfield