So you’ve given in to the nagging voice in your head that says you need a will (because you need a will), now what?
Because it’s so important that you put the effort and research in to create a will, this weeks episode is all about the structure of a will, and what needs to be included to make it a GOOD one.
- [01.11] A recap of the biggest mistakes made in wills.
- [02.27] The will itself.
- [02.49] The three major roles in a will.
- [14.00] The structure of a will.
Related posts and episodes
- Most common mistakes of a will
- What you need to know about wills
- How you should structure your investments in a marriage
- What happens to your money when you die? With Coreen van der Merwe
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“Any will is better than no will.” – Lisa Linfield
“If you hire a professional executor they are allowed to, by law, charge 3,5% plus VAT.” – Lisa Linfield
“Guardians look after your children.” – Lisa Linfield
“If a child is going to one of your nominated guardians, they’ve lost both of you at the time. And so be careful of ripping them out of their context.” – Lisa Linfield
“The money is a core portion to the trust, so you need people who really understand money in order to effectively manage this trust.” – Lisa Linfield
“And then you have peace of mind, and there’s so much to be said for peace of mind.” – Lisa Linfield