Are you consistently weighed down by guilty thoughts and ‘shoulds’ around money? You can budget yourself into a coma, OR you can follow this hassle-free system of money management that I’ve spent years simplifying for myself.
Whilst there’s a time and place to track every single cent that goes out, when it comes to managing your day-to-day money, it needn’t be overcomplicated.
I’ve just finished preparing a quick 2 hour workshop to help you sort out your everyday money, and it launches next week. But in the interim, here are 5 easy steps you need to make sure you put into place to manage your money…
- [09.50] 5 easy steps you need to make sure you put into place to manage your money.
- Know where it goes
- The ‘worth it’ test
- Renegotiate it
- Automate it
- Segment your accounts by time frame
Join me LIVE to work through your plan for Hassle Free Money so you can Spend to Zero.
Related posts and episodes
- Why Financial Enablement doesn’t help those you love
- How to find your passion
- The F*ck It Fund
- The Brain Hack you can use to grow your wealth on autopilot
- Wake up your Creativity with Nina Pearse
Invest with Working Women’s Wealth
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“And when it comes to managing your day-to-day money, that’s one that I don’t believe should be over-complicated.” – Lisa Linfield
“It’s not about cutting out things that bring you true joy. It’s about knowing that you can’t spend on everything.” – Lisa Linfield