Do you dream of having the freedom to choose IF you want to work, or if you don’t? Or in fact to simply CHOOSE the work you DO want to do? In order to do this, the first question you need to ask yourself is, ‘How much money do I need to stop working?’
The answer to this number really does depend on many things, but in this week’s episode are three steps that will point you in the right direction.
- [02.03] So, how much do you need?
- [02.43] Step 1: Monthly and Annual Expenses
- [05.12] Step 2: Check against The expense most people don’t tell you about
- [07.06] Step 3: Quick sum
- [08.08] What happens if you’re very far off?
Related posts and episodes
- The often spoken about but very misunderstood fortress for financial freedom
- Is it too late for me to save for retirement
- The little known secret to living now AND saving for the future
- Investing Tax Free!
- How much should you have saved by now?
Get your free download – 6 things you need to know about investing
Debt Free For Life Is Starting In March!
Sign up to get on the waiting list to be the first in line for my new course Debt Free For Life.
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“That’s what financial freedom gives you. It’s CHOICE.” – Lisa Linfield
“If you want to make sure that you’re not a burden to your children, do one quick check – make sure that the frail care cost is not more than your annual expenses right now.” – Lisa Linfield
“Money needs time to grow.” – Lisa Linfield
“Consistently invest as much money as you can, over a long period of time, and make sure that you manage that money God gives you wisely.” – Lisa Linfield