Let’s be honest, there aren’t many of us who have saved 20% of our income from the day we started working. Which leads us to question whether we can save for retirement starting now…
So what do we do? Do we still have a chance of being financially free in our retirement?
The answer is it’s absolutely possible – and I give you the formula for retiring in 5, 10, 15 and 20 years time… and the secret number you need to know that will help you understand how to make those changes.
- [01.51] The number you need to store in your head to save for retirement.
- [04.02] A great indication of the fact that it is totally possible to reach your goal, and save for retirement.
- [09.53] The recipe to get back on track and save for retirement.
Related posts and episodes
- Navigating big transitions such as retirement with Maeve O’Byrne
- Getting control over your money with Laurie Bodisch
- The challenge of giving your kids the best
- How much should you have saved by now?
- The little known, easily fixable reason most people aren’t financially free
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“Over time, when you invest your money well, it has the power to become an automatic money generator that keeps generating more and more income while you sleep.” – Lisa Linfield
“It’s totally doable to get your retirement savings back on track at any stage.” – Lisa Linfield