Can you really make money by doing what you love? Of course you can! Whether it’s knitting, wine collecting, running, book club or fishing, you can turn your favourite hobby into a sustainable business. Guaranteed! And the best part? You love what you do.
We spend a lot of time and energy mastering our hobbies and pastimes. It becomes second-nature for us to do what so many people wish they could do too. We can teach so many people about the casting of this fishing rod, the aperture of that photograph, the grapes of this wine, or the perfect eating plan for that family.
Believe it or not, but people will pay for your product or service. As they say, the riches are in the niches! And you have the (online) world waiting for your super power contribution!
- Building your hobby into a business is a reality
- You know so much about your hobby or favourite past-time
- We often take for granted that our passion comes second-nature
- Building your business sales pipeline is the biggest challenge
- The formula: know-like-trust-buy-repeat
- Potential clients need to KNOW that you exist!
- The process of walking a journey with potential clients to build likeability and trust
- Can you accelerate or short-circuit the client journey?
- Harnessing the power of referral and recommendation to elevate brand trust
- Consistency is king and the art of repeat buys
- It will take time to build your lifestyle business – start NOW!
- Never underestimate the power of an online presence as a building block for your business
- There are free resources at your disposal to help you with your online presence
- I discuss in detail the different types of website builders and necessary technology
- The ability to re-use your body of content that you have built over a long-term period
- Building a life style business gives you the freedom and flexibility to live your best life
- Be brave to be free!
Sign up for my free webinar series
Want to know step-by-step how to build your hobby into business? I offer you the know-like-trust-buy-repeat formula to build a sustainable business. Sign up for my free webinar series that will kick off in September 2019.
Download this podcast
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your PC.