This is for all the musicians, designers, writers and social media queens! The past belongs to those that mastered math. The future belongs to the CREATIVES!
We can access and build an online audience to make our niche services viable and profitable. All at the click of a button!
I chat with Shotgun Tori, South Africa’s Queen of Folk. We discuss the charm of following our passions at all costs and the ability evolve your talents to create money. Sing it, sister!
- Tori’s childhood love for music and her decision to follow her passion at all cost.
- Fighting off the naysayers and the concept of financial stability.
- Receiving constant validation that her path is the right thing to do.
- Exploring multiple avenues to make money.
- The conviction to make difficult life choices to follow your passion.
- The ability to take advantage of crowdfunding and free online media sources.
- Technology is changing the way we make money in music.
- The accessibility and freedom to build your niche online audience to make your live shows profitable.
- Understanding and overcoming the “Imposter Syndrome”- feel the fear and do it anyway!
- Use your talents to connect and serve people.
- The fitness to overcome life hurdles.
- Tori now understands her purpose and value proposition by completing Lisa’s 30-day side hustle challenge.
More about Shotgun Tori
Download this episode
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer.