There is a little-known or misunderstood secret about wealth. And I am going to share it with you!
Most of us have all been socialized to believe that you should do well at school in order to get a well-paid job. Then you work hard at this job to climb the corporate ranks and earn more money. Very little passion and excitement is ever endorsed. After all, we are taught to colour in the lines!
As we grow up, we see two extremes of making money – the stable route of working in some big corporate hoping to get to the top, or the riskier route of owning your own business. Very little is explored and explained about having a day job AND owning a side business AND investing. Because wealth creation is about the ‘AND’ and not the ‘OR’.
- Traditional schooling overlooks the bigger picture of wealth creation
- I’m having such fun teaching little kids in school to think outside of the box
- There is not one way or another to make money but there are many ways to make money
- The simplicity of making multiple income streams
- Trade your time and intellect for money
- Produce a product that will sell
- Invest money in shares – making free money on interest
- We all want to make money when we sleep!
- The secret to making money is to have all three avenues running simultaneously
- The secret is in the ‘AND’
- We have a job for our short-term needs AND to start building our product and investments
- A millionaire has a minimum of seven streams of income
- Technology allows us the ability to sit on our couch and build a brand and sell it around the world
- You do not have to be present to be printing money
- It doesn’t require more of you to sell more of your own product
- As we get ready to start a new year, I encourage you to think about ways to seek out opportunities to make money
- Your brain will seek out opportunities in order to fulfil that need inside you – reticular activating system
- Unlock your brain to search for wealth-generating ideas and explore them unapologetically
- Be brave to be free!
Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review.
Download this episode
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer.