You’re a driven, goal-oriented, go-getter taking giant strides towards your best life, but what do you do when things don’t go according to plan?
Finding myself in a similar situation, I’ve learnt some things that may be helpful to you…
This weeks episode is a story of what happens when life goes pear-shaped, how trusting your gut is one of the most valuable signposts to your best life, and being able to recognise the first signs of spring.
- [02.53] Signposts
- [08.28] When life goes pear-shaped… and keeps going
- [09.31] Lessons learnt
- Trust your Gut, and ACT
- Go with it
- Bare minimums
- [16.03] Listening for the next season
Related posts and episodes
- Out of the shadows to your strongest story
- Two things we need, but hate building – perseverance and resilience
- The power in quick brave targets
- Procrastination – 6 steps to beating it!
- Setting and achieving your goals with goal expert Brittany Hoopes.
Invest with Working Women’s Wealth
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“Our thinking is more often on auto pilot and if we want to change, we need to change the way we think, so we can change the way we behave.” – Lisa Linfield
“It’s not enough to sense you should take a direction. You have to honour that and do the hard things to follow that direction. “ – Lisa Linfield
“To be there, emotionally and physically for my family, is the ultimate priceless benefit of financial freedom.” – Lisa Linfield
“Here’s the thing about seasons… they come and they go. And when it’s snowing and winter, it’s no point trying to make it summer – you’ll freeze in your shorts and t-shirt.” – Lisa Linfield