I set myself a Big Hairy Audacious Goal to teach one million women about money. Yes!
But I admit that I am NOT one of those people that are bouncing balls of energy! There are times that I want to throw in the towel and call it a day! I have tough challenges and even tougher conversations. So how do I pick myself up and dust myself off to continue?
There exists a certain type of energy that is able to pick you up no matter how low you may feel because it’s fueled by PASSION! For me, it is the best feeling in the world when you make a difference in someone’s life. The small pockets of encouragement and gratitude I receive from women across the globe is the MOST rewarding for me. It refuels my little flame to continue forward! So, thank you!
- I shun corporate care-and-share exercises.
- I understand the need to build a strong, trustful team but not at the expense of my vulnerability!
- In hindsight, there was a particular session that I learned so much.
- The energy that comes from unbridled PASSION – when you fulfil your purpose!
- I am a Princess Warrior – I fight for a worthy cause when it uses my skills and knowledge.
- Princess Warriors need a cause that will change the world!
- We feel uninspired when we are forced to limit our talents and skills sets for our boss’s job!
- I come from a long line of female trailblazers – fighting the good fight for women’s freedom.
- I want to continue the fight by helping women become financially free.
- I set myself a Big Hairy Audacious Goal to teach 1 million women about money.
- On this journey, I have realised that most women are spending every cent towards the rising costs of education, medication and transportation.
- Most people need to make money first before they can invest!
- I have changed my strategy of how I will teach women about money.
- I will first teach you how to MAKE it. Then, I will teach you how to INVEST it.
- You just need to take the FIRST step! The universe opens up opportunities.
- I have heard every excuse under the sun – not enough time, money and energy.
- Your little flame of passion and purpose can ignite the moment that you take that first step. It comes down to how badly do you want it?
- There are times that I want to throw in the towel! I have tough days and even tougher conversations.
- But the small pockets of encouragement and gratitude I receive from strangers is so rewarding. It refuels my little flame to continue forward!
Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review.
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer.