PUT LIBSYN LINK HERE!
So, how will I teach 1 million women about money? That is one Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal! I learned quickly that I needed to leverage technology to scale my goal and reach my dream. This goal has stretched me beyond what I thought I could ever achieve! Welcome to part two of the secret to achieving quick, brave targets!
As many of you know, I had an epiphany in October to launch my own online course. In a moment of clarity, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and I was going to launch it in just three weeks! My plan was brilliant in theory. But in practice, everything that could go wrong would go wrong! So, I learned that you overcome your fear of failure by announcing it PUBLICLY. And you stay on track by surrounding yourself with accountability partners!
As I look back on all that I have overcome and achieved with the help of accountability partners, I am truly grateful for all that I have experienced and learned along the way.
- Listen to part one of this podcast- 54 The power of quick brave targets!
- Achieving my sales target within the first week
- The massive affirmation that there was a need for my course
- My goal had three elements:
- Financially break even
- Fast track and scale up to teach 1 million women about money
- Achieve a personal commitment to create an online course
- The purpose was to create and deliver a product that is of great valuable
- It would be tested and validated by the Beta group to ensure that it meets its objectives
- Beta groups helped me understand how to modify the course to best suit their needs
- My plan was brilliant in theory! In practice, everything that could go wrong will go wrong!
- Juggling all the obstacles that come with technology, budgets, time and feedback suggestions!
- Proud that I achieved this scaleable goal that I set out for myself – overcoming my fears to be brave!
- I would never have pushed myself if I didn’t publicly declare my goal and have accountability partners
- This goal has stretched me beyond what I thought I could ever achieve!
- Because DONE is better than PERFECT!
Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review.
Download this episode
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer.