In your quest to living your Best Life, are you struggling to build good habits? Then let me introduce you to your new best friend – Temptation Bundling!
Using the brain science of habits to explain how (and WHY) it works, in today’s episode I’ll tell you all about the genius of temptation bundling.
Whether in relation to your health, wealth or relationships, when you’re needing to come up with the motivation to do something all by yourself, it’s a game changer.
- [01.06] A little story
- [04.15] The Science of Habits
- [07.50] The very next thing
- [09.08] Temptation Bundling
- [10.52] Temptation Bundling and your money
- [13.45] It’s all about the AND
Related posts and episodes
- One thing you CAN do
- It’s time to get back on track
- Procrastination – 6 steps to beating it!
- Rewire your brain and change your limiting beliefs with Michele Molitor
- How to express everyday self-care with Dr Kelly Donahue
Invest with Working Women’s Wealth
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“Because success in life is due to the habits we implement daily, it’s important to work out how to start and maintain habits we will keep.” – Lisa Linfield
“As humans we are better at inertia – keeping things going that are going, and staying stuck when we’re stuck.” – Lisa Linfield
“Often we need help to make the first move… then once we have momentum, the rest follows.” – Lisa Linfield