Is your company taking enough money for your retirement? If your head is buried in the sand and you aren’t 100% sure of the numbers, then this is a modern fable you have GOT to listen to!
Most people think of retirement as this wonderful, glowing phase of life… and it should be! But it only will be if you plan in great detail what the journey of retirement will look like. And you need to know how you are going to pay for it.
It is so important that you KNOW YOUR NUMBER, and start to live a life now according to what you can afford.
- [01.00] A modern fable
- [12.51] Good reasons and real reasons
Related posts and episodes
- Employee Retirement Funds
- Is it too late for me to save for retirement?
- Navigating big transitions such as retirement with Maeve O’Byrne
- Aging Parents: dealing with the financial and emotional challenges
- The mistake most people make when investing
Invest with Working Women’s Wealth
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“The more work I do with people though, the more I realise how few people actually have any idea of how much they need to retire.” – Lisa Linfield
“The assumption is that HR knows what they are doing and has it all sorted.” – Lisa Linfield
“You can’t save for a 40 year retirement in 8 years.” – Lisa Linfield
“Never assume that the company is taking enough money for your retirement – they have NO idea about your personal circumstances, and generally take less than half what you need to save.” – Lisa Linfield
“So KNOW YOUR NUMBER, and start to live a life now according to what you can afford.” – Lisa Linfield