If you’ve been listening to the last few episodes, you now know a thing or two about investing. The next piece of the puzzle involves avoiding the biggest mistakes people make when investing.
Today I’m going to tell you the three BIGGEST mistakes I’ve seen most people make when investing, whether they have a little invested, or a lot!
- [01.35] Number 3: Monitoring your investments
- [04.36] Number 2: Assuming that the company has taken enough
- [06.54] Number 1: The impact of tax
Related posts and episodes
- The decision tree you need to choose your investments
- The four foundations of investing
- Employee Retirement Funds
- Understanding the different types of investments or assets
- Investing Tax Free!
- How much money do I need to stop working?
Invest with Working Women’s Wealth
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“It is your life and your money, and you really do have to take accountability for it.” – Lisa Linfield
“Remember the objective of investing, and that is that you need growth.” – Lisa Linfield
“It is almost guaranteed that there is no way you will have enough, if the only money you’ve ever invested is the money from your employment retirement fund.” – Lisa Linfield