You’ve ticked all the boxes, and done everything right, so why isn’t success in business coming quicker? I recently had a light-bulb moment that could go a long way in easing your rush to the ‘finish’ line.
My path to do what I was born to do – to teach a million women about money – has not been plain sailing, and so this concept of success’s timing has been on my mind for a while. In today’s episode I reveal a way to fast track success…
After all, you were born to change the world, so get your future self ready!
- [03.32] Rock bottom
- [04.53] The light-bulb moment
- [05.28] The Four things you need for success
- God’s blessing
- [09.05] Going back to the light-bulb moment
- [11.34] So how do you fast track success?
- [14.23] You will be ready when it comes
Related posts and episodes
- Success and the fear of failure
- Four steps to finding a great product that sells
- The power in a dream with MaZwane
- The Possibilities of your Career with Andrea Liebross
- Deep Grooves: Launching my book
Get your free download – 6 things you need to know about investing
Debt Free For Life Is Starting In March!
Sign up to get on the waiting list to be the first in line for my new course Debt Free For Life.
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“And let’s be clear, for me successful means that the teaching business pays for itself and pays back the money I’ve invested in it. I’m so not needing fame and fortune… it’s my joy and passion.” – Lisa Linfield
“Turns out (surprise, surprise), life is very different when you have to build a brand from scratch, and you don’t have the millions of marketing spend that corporates have.” – Lisa Linfield
“Selling yourself as the product uncovered a whole pandora’s box of self-doubt and insecurity, and so many old-fashioned beliefs I’d absorbed of how “vulgar” it was to promote yourself.” – Lisa Linfield
“The current version of you does not have the skillset, the mindset, or the structures in place to handle the success the future version of you will be able to.” – Lisa Linfield
“The same lesson will keep coming up, again and again, until you nail it.” – Lisa Linfield
“Each and every one of us has the talents and unique combination of strengths and weaknesses perfect for your many purposes on earth.” – Lisa Linfield