Feeling a bit reluctant to get out of your comfort zone in your quest for financial freedom? Using this secret to wealth, you may not have to dangle much more than a foot over the edge of your couch.
I believe your financial freedom depends on the way you think about money, and how that thinking determines your actions or behaviour. In today’s episode, I’ll show you how to use your brain’s penchant for safety and familiarity to your advantage. This little secret to wealth has BIG consequences.
- [01.32] Status Quo (otherwise known as your ‘comfort zone’) and the brain.
- [02.51] How Status Quo affects your money.
- [04.27] How to use Status Quo to your advantage.
- [06.10] Squishing your expenses to make room for the 10%.
- [10.02] The What, How, and Where of Automatic investing.
- [11.29] Making sure you increase the amount each year.
Related posts and episodes
- How to fast track financial freedom at any age
- How much should you have saved by now?
- Rewire your brain and change your limiting beliefs with Michele Molitor
- How to stop talking and start slaying dragons
- What’s your money type? with Monica Shah
Get the first two chapters of my book FREE!
You can get the first two chapters of my book free HERE
Get my book
- If you want a paperback copy and you’re in South Africa, visit my site www.LisaLinfield.com
- If you want a Kindle copy or a paperback anywhere in the world, visit Amazon
“I believe your financial freedom depends on the way you think about money, and how that thinking determines your actions or behaviour.” – Lisa Linfield
“It’s truly an unbelievable phenomenon of life, that the more we earn, the more we increase our expense base.” – Lisa Linfield
“instead of being negatively impacted by decision inertia, or our natural tendencies to stay the same, we use it positively.” – Lisa Linfield