Building the ultimate brand is no small feat – particularly when businesses of all sizes are competing on the same playing fields today.
We chat with Paula Sartini, CEO of BrandQuantum and an award-winning global brand expert. We explore the exciting world of delivering a consistent brand experience, the value of authenticity, using the right technology, and the impact it has on the bottom line.
- Elements of a great brand
- Purpose, vision, value proposition, positioning and target
- Start-up acceleration and potential reach
- Authenticity challenge
- Brand refresh vs. re-brand
- A compelling brand story
- Paula’s quick do’s and don’ts of start-up branding
- Get the brand strategy right – everything else will follow
- Realigning strategy and execution
- Brand differentiation
- Leverage technology
- Raising start-up capital
- The value of solving a problem
Discover more about Paula Sartini
Please subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review.
Download this episode
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer.