Fear is experienced by each of us – but if we desire freedom, we need to have the courage to be brave. We’re always telling our children to face their fears – yet as adults we have such deep seated fears. And so many times they stand between us and the freedom we so deeply desire. To get through those fears, we need courage. Here, we discuss a definition of courage that will help you move to BRAVE.
- The huge fears I faced starting Working Women’s Weatlh
- The key equation I came up with – Fear + Courage = Brave
- Three definitions of Courage out there
- The definition of Courage – Courage chooses to act, despite fear
- I share my learnings from others on how they’ve become free through the courage to act, despite fear
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
Please do subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review. This helps the podcast to rank higher and therefore makes it more visible to others browsing podcasts in the hope they too may benefit from our content.
Download this episode
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer