No one ever does an ultra iron man immediately… you start with a park run, go for 10km, add in other disciplines such as swimming and riding and then train within this race. Nor can you immediately invest the amount you need to or in the range of investments you need to in order to be ready for retirement.
I learnt from my brother that training for an ultra iron man uses the same steps as Long Term Wealth Creation. Listen here to learn how.
We’ll discuss how,
- like an iron man, you need a unique approach because you have your own risk tolerance
- why behavioural economics impacts our investment returns
- why changing your plan on race day is a bad idea – and how this is similar in investments
- the impact of timing and age on your investment strategy on the retirement you will enjoy
- the four types of diversification you need for your investments – what they are and why you need them (at 15’25”)
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
Please do subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review. This helps the podcast to rank higher and therefore makes it more visible to others browsing podcasts in the hope they too may benefit from our content.
Download this episode
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer