Retired Judge and Divorce Lawyer, Linda Schoonover, takes us through strategies for before, during and after a divorce.
Key show notes
- How to recognise whether the advice you’re getting is sound
- Understand the difference between a collaborative divorce and a mediated divorce (and a litigious divorce)
- Getting the children, family or business’s best interests resolved
- How to communicate through the divorce process when your communication as broken down completely
- Resolving conflict so your children can look back and know the model for adult conflict resolution
- What happens when one partner out-earns the other?
- How to ensure your best outcome
- Which mistakes you shouldn’t make during your marriage
- The one piece of advice Linda would give post divorce divorcees
Get hold of Linda
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
Please do subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review. This helps the podcast to rank higher and therefore makes it more visible to others browsing podcasts in the hope they too may benefit from our content.
Download this episode
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer
Mentioned in this podcast… get Life Insurance on your ex if you’re reliant on his maintenance payments
If you’d like to read more on life insurance, here are some articles that may help
If you’d like to get life insurance, then fill your name and email address below and we’ll get back to you