In this final Health and Wealth episode Lisa Linfield chats through hitting rock bottom after a the Year of the Twins. Having survived IVF, the pregnancy from hell and various hospitalisations, I finally felt able to go for a run over a year later.
I take you through that experience of hitting rock bottom, and looking back on what life is like with no health, and how I discovered the two keys to success in regaining my health that apply just as aptly to your wealth.
Other Blog’s, Video’s and podcast in the Health and Wealth series
The series on the 7 Steps to health and wealth.
- Step 1 was about understanding that without a compelling reason to change behaviour, you won’t. And that reason usually comes in two forms: A sudden A-Ha moment of insight or crisis, or a very strong visualisation of something different. You can watch the video here
- Step 2 was around discovering The One Thing you could make into a daily habit that would make the most impact on your wealth. You can watch the video here
- Step 3 tackled the heartbreak of debt and the steps you should follow to get out of it. Not healthy debt such as a mortgage – the kind of debt that strangles you. You can watch the video here
- Step 4 was for people who don’t have debt, but who are struggling to break through the barrier of being able to start saving regularly. You can watch the video here
- Step 5 moved us into how to start investing, and what’ not to do. You can listen to the podcast here
- Step 6 looked at how we advance our investing – like moving from a 10k run to an iron man
- Step 7 covered how you protect the lifestyle you’ve worked hard to create. You can listen to the podcast here
- In order to ensure you stay on track, implement these two lessons I learnt when hitting Rock Bottom.
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes
Please do subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, and leave a rating and review. This helps the podcast to rank higher and therefore makes it more visible to others browsing podcasts in the hope they too may benefit from our content.
Download this episode
Right click on the link here and click ‘save as’ to download this episode to your computer